[3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 00:23:56 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): KG5HVO NN9DD W4KTR AA4CF K4NV W4DXX WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  134
   40:  591
   20:  391
   15:  435
   10:    5
------------------------------------
Total: 1556     3459     287   107  Total Score = 1,943,958

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Got off to a poor start as I came home from being out of town and found that a
power surge had welded contacts together on my new K0XG rotor for the middle
20.  Thankfully, Eric, made the repairs on Sunday, however, we lost some
operating flexibility for most of the weekend.

Thanks also to Mike, NN9DD (congrats on your new call, formerly N9DFD)for his
help in setup, putting down some 4 square radials and assistance in dealing
with a couple of Flex software issues.  We are 100% Flex Radio now and love
them.  Thanks also to Charlie, AA4CF for his help too with the radial work.

Conditions were pretty good down our way and 15 was awesome all weekend.

Great operating crew with 14 year old newcomer, Bryant, KG5HVO joining us for
his first foray into RTTY contesting.  He will also join us for CW and SSB
tests this contest season.  Of course we had our old group with us with the
exception of Ralph, K1ZZI who went to W4DXCC Convention this year.

Big score out of Tim and the K3LR crew.  Congrats!  See y'all in CQWW SSB.

73'....Fred, WW4LL