[3830] CQ WW RTTY CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1esv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 22:48:19 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CR6T

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23.6

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  908      44      77    27
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  908      44      77    27  Total Score = 335,368

Club:

Comments:

Decided long ago that would be active on big RTTY contest starting September
2017.
Propagation wasn't the best, but much better than I expected. most of the
contacts were made on my calling frequency, and was called by some nice
multipliers...9h,VU,OD,TK,ZB,BY,BV,VK, JA,4X,HZ,TF,HP,YB,TI,ZS,ZF,V3,CO.

Even to got to work some JA's something that was possible due to bad
propagation last CQWW and WPX SSB :-)

Had a lot of fun and I'm sure i'll be back on the next RTTY contests

Thanks for all who called in.

Tony CR6T / CT1ESV