[3830] SEQP K8TE/7 SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, billamader@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SEQP K8TE/7 SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 22:21:13 +0000
Solar Eclipse QSO Party

Call: K8TE/7
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE/7

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lander WY
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:
   40:    8      1              9
   20:  217     18            125
   15:
   10:
    6:
-----------------------------------
Total:  225     19      0     134  Total Score = 62,846

Club:

Comments:

This was an amzazing event, one we will never forget!
Propagation was interesting around totality with rapid flutter on
most signals.  As the light dimmed and temperaturs dropped, some
signal strengths increased while others decreased.  Many
participants weren't prepared for rapid fire QSO's so rates
seldome got very high.  Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of
callers even though I often received excellent signal reports.
There were many stations I could not copy even though the Lander
City Pary (WY) was fairly quiet.  We met several other hams there
who didn't operate, including one from Denmark!  Sitting outside
while operating attracted a lot of attention as did raising the
80m OCF dipole among the trees!  I hope I'm around for the next
one!