[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8XX@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 14:00:46 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 4

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  20
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got a bit late start, but conditions were good.  Had some trouble squeeking
through the cacophony of big gun stations early, but managed 20 Q's in about 40
minutes as things subsided.  Band was noisy at times, and some folks who were
booming in couldn't hear by pip squoke signal, but that's to be expected with a
negative 23 dB or more ERP from my giant 5 watt station. :)

Thanks to all who pulled me through, and copied my battered code from my trusty
J-38 hand pump.  Remind me to figure out how to connect my older WinKeyer
between my rig and my computer....