[3830] 432FallSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 03:51:19 +0000
432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 66  Mults = 23  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,518

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

432 is a good Sprint and tonight was no exception. Activity seemed strong.
Conditions were about average, although I gage that generally by the DX I work,
and tonight I did not work so much DX to the northeast.  I did get EM95 W4DEX
and W4NUS, plus EM94 NT4RT to the south.  West was capped by K8TQK.   North
best DX was FN14 VE3DEW.  Rovers were well represented by K2EZ, K0BAK, VE3CRU
and AB4CR.   Thanks for going out folks.  Thanks to the sponsors for these good
events.   So fun to just concentrate on one band.  73 all.  See you in January.
Dave  K1RZ