[3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 03:08:54 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Oct 6

Call: N4EEV
Operator(s): N4EEV
Station: N4EEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): :30

  160:   2      2
   80:   5      5
   40:  10      8
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     15  Total Score = 255

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3 and a dipole @ 35ft. Nothing heard on 15, few heard on 20m which I tried to
get but I guess they couldn't hear me. 40 was pretty poor with very high QRN
as was 80. 160 was pretty good here in Eastern Coastal GA. Still having issues
with N1MM changing to SSB when I drop a lower band which took me a good while
to figure out what was up. Why it does that on XYL laptop I do not know. Pretty
low score tonight. Bob KW8N was smoking FAST tonight and the reason I keep
coming back...JUST LOVE IT!!! Some of you guys have great ears on 160 9:1 SWR
so I wasn't putting out much. Thanks for the QSO and See everyone next week. 73
Mike