[3830] 432FallSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2ez@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 14:03:38 +0000
432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K2EZ/R
Operator(s): K2EZ
Station: K2EZ/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 45  Mults = 26  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,170

Club:

Comments:

My best 70cm sprint so far, but then again perhaps my first full uninterrupted
sprint.  FN21 continues to be problematical in the sprints as somehow FN21 in
Northern NJ has becomes some sort of rare grid.  I was able to work a couple
locals on FM in 21 while I was in 21 and just over the line in 20, but nothing
from the other two grids leaving me short 2 otherwise easy multipliers.

I made one possible tactical error.  I got out of my FN31 spot to return to
FN21 again a bit late so I never got to my second good location in FN21.  It
may have been better had I stuck it out in FN31.  On the other hand I did pick
up 1 Q from lower area in FN21 that was distant enough to pick up a new
multiple so hard to judge which would have been better.