[3830] 432FallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 19:17:32 +0000
432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN04, FN03
Operating Time (hrs): 2.8

Total:  QSOs = 20  Mults = 16  Tot Dist(km) = 5097  Total Score = 320

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Had a heavy storm pass overhead just before contest time, then watched the
lightning show in the clouds that followed during the first hour of the
contest.  No need to disconnect anything, floating  on rubber.  Participation
locally was low.   Across Lake Ontario to the south, heard only Rochester hams
W2UAD and W9KXI once each but could not get their attention.  QSB was a factor.
 DX on the other hand was good to the east and south but not far to the west.
K1TEO and K1RZ best to east and south.  K3TUF was a great catch to the south.
K8MR twice to the west and K8DIO once. Heard and missed other good dx such as
FM09.

>From FN04na - FN02, FN03, EN92, EN91, FN10, FN03, FN04, EN91, FN20, FN22
>From FN03nx - FN03, FN03, EN92, FN04, FN22, FM19, FN31, FN03, FN20, EN91

Overall I am happy with the qso's worked, was well worth the effort.  Average
odx was 255 km/qso.

Thanks to the sponsors and to all who participated to give me and others
points.

73,

Bill VE3CRU