[3830] MWaveFallSprnt KF2MR/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveFallSprnt KF2MR/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 19:01:46 +0000
Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: KF2MR/R
Operator(s): KF2MR
Station: KF2MR/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 38  Total Score = 4,485

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

This was my best Microwave Sprint so far. Special thanks to VE3CRU/R who
provided a majority of my contacts and went out of his way to make this a great
event. We completed many contacts on 902-3456 through several grid combinations.
Others in the log are VE3DS, VA3ELE, W9KXI, VA3HD, W2EV, W2AAA. No super long
haul contacts (I suspect the VHF Conference resulted in a few less participants
than normal). Best distance of 182km with VE3DS on 902 and 1296.