[3830] CaQP K6EI M/MCntyExp LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@w9kkn.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6EI M/MCntyExp LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 05:42:26 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: K6EI
Operator(s): K6EI W9KKN KZ2V K0XI N6GD KF6EMB
Station: K6EI

Class: M/MCntyExp LP
QTH: SIER
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    16     0
   80:    98    89
   40:   271   161
   20:   413   348
   15:   261   138
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1059   736  Mults = 58  Total Score = 269,642

Club: West Valley ARA

Comments:

This past weekend was my favorite California QSO Party of all time �" a
great site, great weather, great antennas, great teammates, and pretty darn
good propagation.

We set up four stations (two CW and two SSB) near Sierraville in Sierra County
(north of Truckee) and managed a clean-sweep of all 58 multipliers while
handily beating our previous score -- even making 16 QSOs on 160 meters. Oh,
and we had a a lot of fun in the process.

I especially want to thank Bobby (K0XI) for organizing this event, setting up
his excellent solar/battery power grid, and doing a lot of the heavy lifting
throughout.  Thanks also to Svend (KF6EMB) for his magnificent towers and Bill
Fehring (W9KKN) for a very cool N1MM+/WiFi implementation that worked
incredibly well.