[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:11:42 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 11

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   85
   20:   34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  119  Mults = 103  Total Score = 12,257

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started OK on 40.  Of course, the SWR was high on the SteppIR.  I think of the
hundreds of dollars wasted on that antenna!  47 QSOS the first 17 minutes; 70
QSOs at 1327Z.  By 1336Z it was slowing down.  Band change at 1338Z.  Signals
were weak on 20 and Europeans were louder than the USA boys, so the multipliers
were welcome. USA were S5 or weaker, even the big boys.  At 1353Z lots of CQing.
 No rush at the end because there were no signals K7SV was barely in there at
1356Z. Fun anyway, but no breaking score!  I will raise the ends of the 40
meter inverted vee to try to improve the SWR for next time.