[3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:28:38 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 18

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  39
   20:  16
   15:   8
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 61  Total Score = 3,843

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Operated from our club station in Delaware, Ohio.  A little action on 15m and a
bit more on 20.  After about 30 minutes, I thought this was going to be a
low-number effort.

Then I went to 40m - with our big horizontal loop, it was fantastic!  Ended up
with my best CWT score.  Very nice.

A few typing issues; guess CWOps should offer a typing academy.  At one point,
stupid Windows 10 decided that the middle of a contest would be a perfect time
to reboot.  Then its little nag windows were covering up the log entry windows.
 What a pain.

A big shout-out to Bill, KC4D, my CWA Level 2 advisor.  Have not seen you on
these much.

Thanks for the Qs.  What a thrill.

Kenwood TS-590S, barefoot
Mosley Junior, 45 feet
80 meter full size horizontal loop, 40 feet