[3830] WAG IZ3NVR SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAG IZ3NVR SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:23:39 +0000
Worked All Germany Contest

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: JN55QJ
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:    1
   40:   45
   20:   16
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   62      0      30  Total Score = 5,580

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Operated just a couple of hours in between of other things only in CW, with no
assistance and with paper logging. I'm amazed at the fact that I managed to
keep the dupe number to only 1 out of 63Qs (sorry DK3GI).

Conditions were fair. Didn't have the chance to try 10 or 15 since the on time
was mainly during Saturday evening.

Nice activity from DL land especially on 40m where the skip was favourable.
Maybe I'll manage more time next year. It's a fun contest.

FT-950 @ 5W
Dipole