[3830] CQWW SSB SP7MC SOSB/40Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, maciekmoczkowski@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SP7MC SOSB/40Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:08:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SP7MC
Operator(s): SP7MC
Station: SP7MC

Class: SOSB/40Classic HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:
   40:  886    23       90
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Decided to run 40m only to test new 40m antenna: 4 square. Seems to but much
better than my previous delta loop. It's a great improvement here, but it does
not put me into tower/yagi league (dx, multis seems to be still low here). It
was great fun here and pity I needed to stop on Sunday 17utc to bring family
home. Condx were much better than first day and just managed to put ZL, VK, DU,
HS just in hurry before shutting down the station;)

RIG: 4square + IC-746 (yes I need better RX) + N1MM (unassisted)