[3830] CQWW SSB WA3AER SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa3aer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA3AER SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 21:23:33 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:    5     2        5
   20:  134    16       48
   15:  116    15       57
   10:   53     7       18
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I only had Sunday morning and afternoon to devote to this event due to other
commitments. My original goal was 200 contacts in 6 hours, but I was pleasantly
surprised by 10 and 15M band condx., so decided to go for the next 100. If not
for those 2 bands being much better than expected, I would have stopped much
earlier than I did.
Who would have thought 10M would be open? And, frankly, 15M was more fun than
20M. I only made a few contacts at the end on 40M, totally surprised to work EU
with my low dipole.
This was a treat for me after having been away from the radio for 2 weeks
caring for my significant other who had her knee replaced mid-October. She
insisted I go home and operate today. Thanks much, dear.

Eqt.: K3 / P3
      Acom 1000
      Hexbeam and 80/40M loaded dipole
      N1MM+