[3830] CQWW SSB W7VJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W7VJ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:43:25 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): N7NM K7OG W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    3     2        2
   40:   38    12       24
   20:  300    27       84
   15:  117    19       52
   10:   42     5        6
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

A perfect combination of issues and anticipated challenging conditions made this
effort exceptionally limited.   As it is, we were amazed to on the one hand end
up with a worked all Spain contest on 15 Sunday local time, and yet virtually
nothing from Asia.   Runs were effectively impossible.  We look to EU and the
East Coast with awe as the can keep running each other endlessly.