[3830] CQWW SSB ES5RW(@ES6Q) SOABClassic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rein.kolk@kliinikum.ee
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ES5RW(@ES6Q) SOABClassic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:23:46 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES5RW
Operator(s): ES5RW
Station: ES6Q

Class: SOABClassic HP
QTH: KO37
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  146     8       43
   80:  396    15       59
   40:  473    28       78
   20: 1058    30       81
   15:  815    32       99
   10:  229    17       59
------------------------------

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

My first entry in classic - a different contest and much more relaxing than full
48h operating. Didn't know what to expect from the propagation, especially at
our latitude. That said was prepared for worse conditions than it turned out
and spent perhaps too much time on S&P on other bands than 20m. As a
result, qso and mult counts were far too low for 20 by Sunday noon. Luckily,
stateside propagation with decent rates helped, but the clock timed out just in
middle of west coast run. Well, I'll try to be more competetive next year.

Thanks for the callers,

73, Rein ES5RW/ES6RW