[3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gord.kosmenko@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:02:37 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VE4GV VE6RST VE6TL VA6AM VE6CSX VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:   81     9       10
   80:  239    16       36
   40:  572    28       64
   20: 1794    35      132
   15:  826    24       81
   10:    7     5        7
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

As noted by others, this weekend's prop was OK given were we are
in the cycle. The VE6SV team did a great job given what we had to
work with regarding local propagation,

The 40M band continues not to provide the required performance we
keep on working for. At our QTH the 40M prop door is one way. European
stations deliver S9 plus signals to our 40M yagis at over 100 feet, yet
they continue to CQ in our face, not even a QRZ again. The window when
we can gain access is very short here, less than 30 minutes.

15M was very much squelched, just a hand-fill of JA's, BY's and nothing
for VK and ZL. This even applies to 20M for us.

10M the usual north - south and nothing else. Heard more than we could work.

160M and 80M really did not deliver any Qs outside NA, SA and the Caribbean.

On behalf of the team, thank you for all of your Qs.

73, Team VE6SV

VE4GV, VE6RST, VE6TL, VE6LDX VA6AM VE6CSX