[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4G M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ4G M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 16:39:26 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): NA2AA K2NG IT9HBT IT9SPB IW9FRA
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Rincon
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  117    14       34
   80:  821    23       86
   40: 1679    31      118
   20: 2496    34      126
   15: 3145    34      129
   10: 1122    24       66
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A great contest - with great new friends from Team MOMOBEAM!  Our score is down
considerably along with 10m, and we were down some 500 Qs on 20m from the first
night alone!  Overall, the contest was a huge success.  All station equipment,
infrastructure, and IT worked perfectly.  We have the process of erecting and
dismantling the remote antennas so that it is smooth and relatively fast.  We
ate like real Italians as we enjoyed the Sicilian cooking all week - and had
great laughs together!  73s to all our FRC friends who called in, and the
nearly 70 guys that worked us on all 6 bands!