[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 19:54:03 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 1

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 0.44

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  33
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  33  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,089

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Signals all the way up to 14.050 here this afternoon for my drive home.  There
may have been a dxpedition listening UP around 14.030 - not sure.  Didn't tune
around enough to find out who.....worked the loud guys, then went up to 14.047
and CQ'd all the way home.

Had to cut my operation about 5-6 mins short (from my normal 30mins) when I got
close to home.  Was being followed by RCMP (like Hwy Patrol, sorta, for our USA
readers) and I think he was getting real close to pulling me over and then a
logging trucked yanked right out in front of us, spraying mud and crap
everywhere for probably 300 yds and took a sharp right turn.  The good Officer
followed him instead.  All of a sudden, a wee yellow MINI with a gargantuan
antenna wasn't as important.  Dodged a bullet !

TNX 4 all the Qs and CU (all of a sudden) in the next one!

dit dit

-Mike, VE9AA in NB...09 MINI, 857D, SA-680S (Scorpion), fold-over Breedlove
mount) N3ZN paddles, pencil/paper....no logging when running.....only in
S&P mode.