[3830] SS CW KO7SS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KO7SS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 14:50:04 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:    0
   80:   48
   40:  142
   20:  247
   15:   72
   10:    0
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Contest activity seemed down. Rates were slow the first few hours even though
the
RBN had my signal as loud on skimmers all over the US (and EU!) Then it was a
grind to work anyone when 40 went long and 80 was all that was left. Not much
fun
so the radio got turned off.

This was the 1st time I posted on Contestonlinescore.com. It's a good looking
website and very interesting. I was in 2nd place just behind K9CT the whole 7
hours I operated and it was motivating.

I have been doing this contest for 47 years and some years I just can't do the
whole 24 hours with the Sunday doldrums :)  It is 80F outside and time to go
for a bike ride on my day off from work!

73, Bill KO7SS