[3830] SS CW K4QPL Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4QPL Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 00:33:48 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   93
   40:  226
   20:  117
   15:   25
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

QRP seemed more of a grind this year. 80 was noisy and although the bands seemed
open I could never get any runs to stick. Mostly two radio S&P. I was also
missing my wire yagi on 40 aimed west that had to come down with some tree work
so only had dipole. Rates well below last year so decided to quit beating my
head against the wall :-)
Station:
K3s @5W with P3 panadapter
IC-7300 @5W
ICE 419 bandpass filters
80M inverted Vee at 70'
40M dipoles N-S and E-W at 60'
TH7 tribander @ 75'
Again, thanks for all the good ears and patience--and a raspberry for those
(very few) who could copy but wouldn't give a few seconds to complete the QSO.
NIL is your reward.
72,
Jim, K4QPL