[3830] SS CW K4GMH SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4GMH SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:37:13 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:  175
   40:  347
   20:  175
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs.

Bands were good at the beginning of the Contest and not as good when I quit at
~0200Z 6 Nov. Lot of noise, QRN, on 40/80 Sunday evening.

My goal was to make 200 QSOs. This was first time operating the SS CW with LP.
Had no idea on what kind of score I would have at the end of the Contest.
Fortunately, "assisted" did help with getting the mults.  I even
heard the mult. I missed, VI, on 15 but couldn't get through the pileup with my
less than 100 W.  At the time 20 meters was open and I was able to generate a
reasonable QSO rate.  So gave up trying to bust the VI pileup.

Had fun even with the low power.  Definitely had to be more aware of timing
than with HP which should help in future contests once get the amp.
fixed:>)

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH