[3830] SS CW K0ACP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0ACP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:46:56 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0ACP
Operator(s): K0ACP
Station: K0ACP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 21:15

------------
  160:    0
   80:   61
   40:  139
   20:  122
   15:   53
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another Great CW Sweeps, even thought a fair bit of localized atmospheric noise
due to thunder showers in area, bands were in general ok, no action on 10m but
rest seemed ok.  Made real progress integrating K3s w/N1MM and found good
results.

Biggest surprise was that I was tuning at the top of 40m and found NP3W just
ragchewing.  My only PR contact! Never did hear KP2.  Given the destruction on
both PR and USVI, I'll settle for 82 sections.  A sweep would have been nice,
but I'll take my 82 sections and be happy.

Thanks to all whom put on the Sweeps and participate, as it is so much fun.

73 es God Bless,

Art / K0ACP