[3830] SS CW N9DMA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9dma@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9DMA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:56:45 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9DMA
Operator(s): N9DMA
Station: N9DMA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 8:13

------------
  160:
   80:   5
   40:  45
   20:  28
   15:  16
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was my first SS.  What an experience. Wanted to get 100 Q's but after
returning home Sunday afternoon, the weather beat me. Operated S+P looking for
mults.  Speed was faster then what I'm normally comfortable with so S+P seemed
to work best for needing to listen more then once for the exchange.  Worked AK
and ND and need those for WAS CW.  Used 3 antennas, G5RV Jr, 80-10 OCF ( both
at 35' ), and a 31' vertical.  It was nice to have some options to play against
propagation.  Thanks for the Q's and hope to be faster next year.

73,
N9DMA, Tracy Olson