[3830] SS CW K6LA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6LA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:01:47 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  122
   40:  452
   20:  481
   15:  160
   10:    0
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sunday afternoon and evening were dreadful. A few years ago the big 3 clubs held
a Sweepstakes competition. That year, there really weren't any doldrums. We need
to do that every year, and get the medium and small clubs involved.

It seemed like 15m was open early Sunday morning, but very few QSOs were to be
had.

NP3A called me on 40m Saturday night to take care of a mult I was concerned
about getting. VO1MP found me Sunday morning on 20. I found NP3X and listened a
few times to make sure, YES, he was in VI for the sweep.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT (for Phone SS)