[3830] SS CW N0AX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0AX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:08:50 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX NN1N
Station: N0AX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

------------
  160:
   80:  253
   40:  568
   20:  373
   15:   48
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Special thanks to the ops from KP4 and KP2 who found some time for Sweepstakes
in the midst of disaster recovery.  Thanks...

Dave NN1N and I decided to try a serious M/O - a first from this station - and
decided not to use the spotting networks, just call CQ a lot and see what we
could find.  As it turns out, the sweep found us with the last few sections all
calling in.  I guess throwing a line in the water works pretty well. No doubt
bigger scores than ours - hats off, multiop is a lot harder than it might seem.

Amazing summer-like weather here in the midwest, even providing a thunderstorm
on Sunday afternoon so we shut down for a little while.  Conditions remained
calm all weekend and that sure helped keep things moving along.  40 was our
money band this time - bottomless!

Thanks for all the QSOs and putting up with our stops and starts trying to
coordinate the two stations.

73, Ward N0AX