[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:08:25 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  12
   40:  28
   20:  30
   15:  14
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Screwed up and worked Ntx twice.

Spent most of last weekend at W0AIH in 20 meter shack working SSB....my ears
are still ringing.  My brain didn't feel like the long grind I knew CW SS would
be so decided to try a 83/83 assisted S&P effort.  It was harder than
expected.  No one in NNY called CQ until 90 minutes before end of contest.
VI and PR were apparently using wet noodles for antennas, so that wasn't very
easy either.  The rest just fell in my lap.

Speaking of VI, off to that QTH for CQWW CW.  Probably some antenna work in the
works!

Scott  NE9U