[3830] SS CW KC7V(@K8IA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc7vmike@q.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC7V(@K8IA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:20:24 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  125
   40:  198
   20:  377
   15:  152
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Big thanks to Bob K8IA for letting me use his station.  I did not plan a full
effort due to some other commitments but still got in about 21 hours. I felt
activity may have been down but it is so hard to tell for sure.

Lots of slow times interspersed with rate.  Always fun that way.  Never heard
VI and AK. Found N6EE in NNY near the end but the pile was crazy so I moved on
to a CQ frequency.

Lots of familiar calls and many new ones I did not recognize.  I appreciate
those that get on for a little time, have some fun, and hand out some QSO's.
Without them the 2nd day is far worse.

73,
Mike
KC7V