[3830] SS CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:32:55 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:  175
   40:   78
   20:  401
   15:  135
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started on 15M working the VY1 for my first QSO followed by KL7
and KH6. 15M was in good shape for 2+ Hours afterwards I went to
20M for an hour or so followed by a needed break. I came back
chasing mults on 80/40M until 1:30AM Local time when I couldn't
find anyone else to work!. Around 5:30AM K1TR woke me up on 20M
when he broke the squelch. I jumped up, asked my lady to start
breakfast as I took a shower to wake up. Unlike the past few
years, I was showered, fed, & in front of the radio by 06:30 AM.
I kept my fat old butt in the chair as long as i could only
taking a couple breaks when my brain got fuzzy. Around 1130AM
Sunday a huge burst of solar noise rose up to 20 over S9 then
faded over 2 minutes. Afterwards the bands slowly deteriorated
over the next several hours. Around 22:30Z to my surprise
conditions seemed to improve on 40/80M. Throughout the entire
weekend I never heard NNY, NL, KP2, and KP4 so no sweep this
year. My heart goes out to the folks in Hurricane Alley, Hope
your back on your feet soon. Station here: An old IC-746 driving
a AL-80B to 800W. Antennas includes a dual band 80/40M Inv Vee at
38', 3ele 20M Mono0-bander @ 43', and a 3ele 15M Mono-bander @ 30'.
SS Never disappoints... My Favorite CW Contest! CU On SSB in
2 weeks! KB!