[3830] SS CW W2RQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2rq@embarqmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2RQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 04:14:38 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2RQ
Operator(s): W2RQ
Station: W2RQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   96
   40:  706
   20:  325
   15:   33
   10:
------------

Club: Sussex County ARC

Comments:

40 was great here in NNJ, couldn't get anything going on 80 or 15 this year, and
QRN and QSB (and maybe my age!) made copying reports, especially precedence and
check, a challenge this year.  Also, my main radio died shortly before the
contest, and apparently the spare I used had very bad clicks.  My apologies for
the QRM, I will see what the cause is and get it fixed.  Did hear VI on 15, but
was not able to work it.  Always enjoy SS, and looking forward to more
sunspots....eventually