[3830] SS CW VE4VT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE4VT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:24:42 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11:23

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:  204
   20:  128
   15:   23
   10:    0
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Like so many others, missed, the NNY, PR and VI mults. Heard both the PR (just
barely) and NNY but neither were strong and the pileups were deep.

Looking at my results for the past 11 years and I see that NNY has been missed
6 times.

Also struggled to work AB and SK. Never heard them on 80/40 so had to rely on
backscatter on 15 and 20m to wor ourk western neighbors.

Looking forward to the SSB event in a couple weeks.

Ed VE4VT