[3830] SS CW N0AC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0AC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 14:20:39 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): <24

------------
  160:
   80:  190
   40:  412
   20:  117
   15:    5
   10:
------------

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I love CW but still struggle copying the code at Sweepstakes speeds. My interest
in the contest faded as time wore on and coupled with a hurting head I stopped
early. I don't understand the thinking of one W5 station that told me we had
worked before and then went on to tell me the exchange from our first QSO. It
seems it would have been easier to just work again since I didn't get all he
sent and he is still a NIL. Obviously I had copied his call wrong the first
time. That's my problem and now also his.

Thanks for your QSO, Bill

Operating conditions at the station of N0AC

Rig #1-Ten Tec Orion II~100w
Rig #2-Elecraft K3~100w

Antenna #1-Butternut vertical 10-80m
Antenna #2-Butternut vertical 40/80m (winter only)
Antenna #3-Butternut vertical 10-80m (winter only)
Antenna #4-KD9SV Reverse Beverage on the Ground~135 ft (winter only)
Logging-N1MM+