[3830] SS CW NN4RB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NN4RB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 15:02:33 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0:38

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   7
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   7  Sections = 7  Total Score = 98

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well I didn't break a 100 points, but I did my a few contacts for myself and
PVRC.  Sunday was my 70th birthday.  The boys and their families were here to
celebrate.  Time change and moments of reflection did not add to my motivation
to operate CW. Near the end of the contest, I decided to turn on the radio and
see if I could make a contact or two.  Not to my surprise I discovered that
N1MM+ was not sending CW to the radio.  The PC W10 had been reinstalled since
the last time I used CW.  I did managed to get CW working and put in a total of
38 minutes and made 7 contacts before the contest ended.

Rick
NN4RB