[3830] SS CW W2CDO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2cdo@live.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2CDO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 19:35:02 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2CDO
Operator(s): W2CDO
Station: W2CDO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:   75
   40:  451
   20:  158
   15:    4
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sharply reduced operating time this year due to other obligations but as usual
I'm happy to play in this great contest. At my QTH there was surprising
propagation. 40 did not go long early as has happened often in the past so was
good all evening for both close-in and continental work. 20 was good for local
QSOs for much of Sunday morning into the afternoon. 80 was punk this year for
me, a real surprise.

This was also the first real trial under fire for my new K3s and it was a
noticeable improvement over my old equipment with only one or two transient
glitches. I'm sure that as I get to know it better I'll be able to take even
more advantage of its capabilities.

Thanks for all the Qs, the fills and the repeats.
Rig: K3s -> Alpha 9500 -> OCF dipole @ 60', 40m half square aimed E/W (vg