[3830] SS CW VE3SMA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3sma@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE3SMA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 23:29:23 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE3SMA
Operator(s): VE3SMA
Station: VE3SMA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Burlington,ON
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80:  137
   40:  249
   20:   80
   15:   18
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Got NT and AK in the first half hour and thought I'd end up with a really good
score (for me!).  But there just weren't enough hours of high-band propagation,
even with compensation from a much improved 80m antenna compared to previous
years at this QTH.  Even 80 pretty much shut down shortly after dark on Sunday
evening.

Still, my QSO total was up from last year and I had fun with my K2/100 and
inverted vees, despite not enough CW and N1MM practice lately!

73,
Steve VE3SMA