[3830] SS CW K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 18:30:21 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   71
   40:  100
   20:   54
   15:   22
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

FTdx3000
Inv L 35V/100H
G5RV jr @ 25'
WinTest

Family commitments, prepping previous QTH for sale, thunderstorms both days
limited my activity in SS (not complaining, just worked out that way)

I'm thinking of changing my inv L to an end fed inv V, because it's hearing a
lot of electrical noise and my G5RV Jr is quiet and they are only about 40 feet
apart. The inv L does work decently on 15/20M and it was quiet on receive. May
move it back to inv L for 160M contests in Dec/Jan and add some radials.

Used WinTest for first time on SS (been using it on other contests for a while,
and I was a CT user all the way back to V6 in the 1990's). It worked quite
nicely, using the tweleve extra CW memories, did'nt need my paddle at all to do
fills.

73 from MI
Dave - K7DR