[3830] WAE RTTY N3DPB(@WA3EKL) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N3DPB(@WA3EKL) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:29:44 +0000
WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N3DPB
Operator(s): N3DPB WA3EKL K0OO W3FP KC3IZX WT2F W3UL K3TBD KB3VQC KG4USN
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 38

   80:  107   107     0    84
   40:  206   236    30   141
   20:  264   644   380   124
   15:   62   130    68    76
   10:    0     0     0     0
-------------------------------
Total:  664  1117   478   425  Total Score = 474,725

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

From the WA3EKL Contest Crew.  We noticed the conditions were not quite as good
as last weekend with no openings on 10 plus 15 and 20 shut down earlier than
last weekend.  We once again were able to train some new operators in the fine
art of RTTY contesting. We ALL learned how to send and receive QTC’s. WENDY
K3TBD took impressive leads in getting the rate steady. Mason KC3IZX has become
a natural in hunting down the elusive multipliers.  It really puts him ahead in
the world social studies as he is our 10 year old up and coming leader in
contesting. Do not blink he is not only gaining on you but he is long gone
ahead of the pack.  He did take time out as well this weekend for his piano
recital.  He is quick to distinguish octaves and tones so look out once he
totally masters CW. Station owners WA3EKL and wife N3DPB spent their 39th
wedding anniversary Saturday night on the radios calling CQ and looking for
multipliers.  Susan N3DPB cooked some excellent food while she wasn’t on the
radios or taking care of the three granddaughters.  We all had a great and
exhausting time.

Look forward to next year.
73 and see you in SS Phone.

THE CREW