[3830] CWopsT K4GMH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4GMH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:11:15 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 15

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  16
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for answering my call.  First time on CWT since going off DST.
Couldn't do the math so thought the morning LT CWT session still started at
0900 EST.  Even adjusted the log to show 1400Z.  SURPRISE!  Fortunately, I was
still able to get in the last 15 minutes of the morning CWT.  Next time I'll
take off my shoes and use my toes when I run out of fingers doing math.  See ya
at the 1900Z session (or is it the 2000Z session?:>)

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH