[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 20:06:20 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 15

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .8

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   63
   20:   74
   15:    7
   10:
------------
Total:  144  Mults = 118  Total Score = 16,992

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was one BIG QLF outing for me.

I run SO2R with two keyboards. Well, I had them swapped.  At first I could not
tell as everything ALMOST worked.  However the occasional keystroke caused the
other rig to activate.  That made a few QSOs quite fun... NOT.  So, I finally
stopped and checked everything out offline.  5 minutes downtime.

Then as I was working Bob, KE2D, my computer totally locked up.  Fortunately I
still had my YCCC box (and internal keyer) working so I could finish the QSO.
The only way to unlock was do a crash and reboot of my Win7.  By the time the
computer was back up it was 1902.  DONE!!  5 more minutes of downtime.

Total on the air - 50 minutes.

Thanks for the Qs - the patience of several of you - and the fun???

73,
Bruce N1LN