[3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:43:22 +0000
WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5
Remote Operation

   80:    0    0    0      0
   40:   29   29    0     36
   20:  147  147    0     66
   15:    4    4    8      0
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  180  180    0    110  Total Score = 19,800

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was a last minute remote RTTY operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
I managed RTTY QSOs Saturday & Sunday morning after the bands/JIDX
died.  Time was also found on Sunday afternoon to play RTTY.
Because I was running remote, I couldn't make the N1MM QTC method
work, preventing taking advantage of the QTC part of WAE to double
the score.  LooK for WQ6X in 2018's WAE contest.
You can read the write-up on WQ6X's JIDX/WAE involvement at:
WQ6X.Blogspot.Com