[3830] LZ DX HR9/W1UE SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX HR9/W1UE SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 12:42:48 +0000
LZ DX Contest

Call: HR9/W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: HR9/W1UE

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: hr
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    0     0       0
   40:   90     0      23
   20:   41     0      11
   15:   11     0       4
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  142     0      38  Total Score = 14,896

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Preparing for CQWW CW next weekend.  We wanted a chance to check out the bands
from the HR9 location under more contest conditions, so we took this contest to
do so.

No 80m antenna- goes up today.
40,20,15,10m antenna- OCF at 10ft.
Saturday we pushed the OCF antenna up to 20ft, and it did seem to work better.
Today, we'll go up another 20ft and it should get even better!

Of course, trying to use 100w from this end of the Caribbean in an Eurocentric
contest is kinda nuts, but if you wanna play you go with what you have.

Dennis HR9/W1UE