[3830] LZ DX NX9G(@K9XD) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX NX9G(@K9XD) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:14:56 +0000
LZ DX Contest

Call: NX9G
Operator(s): NX9G LZ2HM
Station: K9XD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   51             5
   40:  126            12
   20:   58     5       6
   15:    3             0
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  243     5      23  Total Score = 52,018

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

It was a lot of fun to op in the contest .I decided to change to multi single in
the last minute, because Andy LZ2HM was visiting from Bulgaria for the weekend
and decided to join me.
This one is always a challenge from the 9 area , because the EU movies to the
40 and 80 way too early in the morning and there isn't anyone else to work on
the bands.Even NA stations  where not there , because they were getting ready
for the sweepstakes. We use the noon time to take a break for a lunch .
Band conditions weren't as good as 2013 LZ-DX
All and all it was a good contest . Thanks for the contacts and 73
Yanko, NX9G