[3830] SS SSB K4GMH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4GMH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 05:12:49 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:  395
   40:  103
   20:   58
   15:   12
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs.  All are appreciated.

Impressed with how courteous everyone was in the pile ups.  Almost pleasant.

Operated in the low power, assisted category.  Still felt loud even with the
low power as the bands did seem to be okay for the distance of the QSOs.
However, the cold that took hold of me at the end of the week was way worse
than operating low power.

Actually, the cold did lower the tone of my voice which probably helped with
getting my information through the ether.  Unfortunately, didn't have time to
redo the wave files to get a set that would sound close to the way I actually
sounded this weekend.  Needless to say, I probably drank more Robitussin than
coffee during the Contest:>)

Missed PR and ND.  Did see ND spotted, but by the time got to spot, nothing was
heard not even a pile up blindly calling.  Personally never saw a PR station
spotted.

Now to take my bedtime shot of Robitussin.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH