[3830] SS SSB N3DPB Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N3DPB Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 06:18:05 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N3DPB
Operator(s): N3DPB K0OO KC3IZX WT2F KS3O K3TBD
Station: N3DPB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:  244
   40:  267
   20:  159
   15:   23
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

>From the N3DPB contest crew.  What a great time.  We almost beat the OM but we
were the first to get the clean sweep.  It was a great team effort with two
women, a 10 year old young man that could run stations as well as the one
seasoned om we had with us.   One XYL had her OM  with her and neither had ever
operated an SS contest before.  They both were very fast learners and  did
extremely well running stations.  Out culinary engineer provided some very
tasty food and a great time was had by all.

TU for the Clean Sweep.  GL
73, and see you all next year when our score will be higher yet.