[3830] SS SSB K9KE Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K9KE Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:44:42 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9KE
Operator(s): K9KE W9YK KC9AMY AC9QS KC9UIU KC9KJE
Station: K9KE

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Elmhurst, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  280
   40:  206
   20:  189
   15:   37
   10:

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Society of Midwest Contesters. K9KE and W9YK were primary operators, with some
assistance from friends who want to learn more about contesting. We mostly
stuck to our plan, but weren't aggressive enough on chasing KP3 on Saturday and
never could quite copy the island on Sunday. That cost us the Sweep. We also
probably should have stayed on 20M just a bit longer on Saturday, before going
to 40M/80M. A few lessons learned and lots of quality time with friends.