[3830] SS SSB K0EU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0EU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:33:08 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  340
   40:  543
   20:  859
   15:  121
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Congrats to KH7XS. Location, location, location...

I will never complain about "only" two hours with rate of 160+ in
this contest because I've never had even one :->.

Special thanks to KD0CVZ who called in on 40M Sunday night for the sweep. I was
pretty punch drunk by then, and I remember saying "I love you man!"
Sorry for that...lost my head for a minute. But it was the brightest spot of
the weekend.

Apologies also for the way my computer was hanging occasionally and sending the
wav file exchange over and over again for what seemed like an eternity (I
pressed escape, but no joy). Seems that everyone who was working me at the time
this occurred had a good attitude about it and didn't give me grief. I remember
one "I got it...I definitely got it" followed by chuckles.

Lots of great exchanges by newer hams with checks in the 201x's. Keep up the
good work. Congrats to the Elmers who I could tell were in the background
coaching many new hams on the mechanics of contesting. Great job!

See you in the NAQPs.

73 Randy K0EU