[3830] SS SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:28:50 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   95
   40:  216
   20:  286
   15:   10
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's ARRL November Sweepstakes Contest Log 5.8
CONTEST: ARRL-SS-SSB
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
LOCATION: WY
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 23.5 HRS
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado
CLAIMED-SCORE: 91050
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave Apt B
ADDRESS: Cheyenne, WY
ADDRESS: 82001
EMAIL: n7mzw1@gmail.com
SOAPBOX: IC-706 MK2G,Heil Pro-Micro Boomset,Vectronics HFT-1500 Manual Tuner,(a
real time killer), and a ZS6BKW modified G5RV up 45 feet,at an elevation of
6,053 feet.Zero Q's on Ten Meters,and only 10 Q's on 15 Meters.A few short
runs, with my best run results occuring on 75 meters.The bookend QRM is getting
worse every year.Clicking on your waterfall is no substitute for turning the VFO
knob and LISTENING before calling CQ! Nice to hear and work a few GMCC fellow
club members, and a few school stations as well.Another "Boy and His
Wire" low power Adventure from my Wyoming apartment QTH is in the
books.Thanks to all who have graced my SS logs for the last 28 years.Happy
THANKSgiving to all.November Seven Many Zebras Walking