[3830] SS SSB K8CC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8cc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K8CC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 05:56:25 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8CC
Operator(s): K8CC KE8OC WD8S
Station: K8CC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  388
   40:  541
   20:  178
   15:  187
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed PR for the sweep, despite watching spots, sweeping the bands, CQing in
that direction, etc.

Had to cope with a really strange problem with our 80M amp (a home brew pair of
3-500Zs) when it would fail to modulate correctly.  Sunday afternoon we swapped
in another amp for the final push to the end which worked much better.

Nice condx on 15M at the expected times.  One of the big WWA stations told us
that we had a “monster” signal out their way on Sunday afternoon but CQing
only yielded 26 QSOs  Just not enough audience out that way apparently:-(

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and CU next year - 73