[3830] CQWW CW OG7O(OH1VR) SOABClassic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seppo.sisatto@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OG7O(OH1VR) SOABClassic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 18:18:12 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OG7O
Operator(s): OH1VR
Station: OH1VR

Class: SOABClassic QRP
QTH: OH1VR
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   92     5       28
   80:  150     8       41
   40:  231    18       59
   20:  101    15       50
   15:   36     9       23
   10:    -     -        -
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I would like to thank all of you for a great patience to pick up my callsign on
loaded contest conditions. I usually run 1500 W and now I went down to 5 W. It
brought back all nice memories of my novice era early 60's. I still wonder how
Randy K5ZD picked up my callsign on 80 mtrs with one try. Elecraft KX3 with
win-test did most of the job and my forefinger is now good friend with
keyboard's F1 and F4 buttons :-)